The Original Summit Salon® Training Program! A 3.5 day salon leadership and business building event that provides you with a comprehensive and powerful experience specifically targeted to help you create the exceptionally-led, highly profitable, team-driven, sales-oriented salon culture that you’ve always wanted! READ MORE
Sep. 29 - Oct. 2, 2019
DATES AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. To verify program details please call the Summit Salon Business Center office at 1-800-718-5949. Office hours are from 9am-5pm CST.
- Bring first and second year employees to a level of performance that greatly exceeds that of the average 5-10 year employee
- Empower your 5-10 year employees to break out of their rut, become high level team players and valuable mentors to your new employees
- Create a growth oriented, team environment where your employees take responsibility for passing The Summit system on to new team members
- Manage your salon business with a much higher degree of knowledge and understanding based on “the truth” rather than emotion
- Increase your salon’s profit margin dramatically
- Experience significant increases in salon staff retention, morale, focus and commitment
- Improve all facets of guest service drastically
- Implement a system to “grow your own” new employees and never again be held hostage
COST TO ATTEND: The fee is $2,750 per salon which includes tuition for the salon owner and one other key employee, as well as all course materials and follow-up collaterals. Additional employees may be added for an additional $500 per attendee. IS YOUR SALON A PAST SUMMIT GRADUATE? Alumni salon companies may attend The Summit as many times as they wish at a reduced rate.* The tuition is $1000 for two people. *Alumni seats are limited. Call for details.
Upcoming dates are listed below. DATES AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
ALL CANADA DATES are included in this list. To verify program details or register, please call the Summit Salon Business Center office at 1-800-718-5949. Office hours are from 9am-5pm CST.