Stephanie serves SSBC as a Consultant. She brings with her over 25 years of
experience in the beauty industry, along with a love for teaching others. She began her career in 1991 as a nail technician, which is where she developed an interest in the salon industry as a whole. After four years of working in the nail and spa departments in a rapidly growing salon, she returned to cosmetology school to get her license to become a stylist. It was there that she found her love for hair, and more importantly her love for people.
Stephanie currently works behind the chair as a stylist at a Summit Salon in Louisville, Ky. She is also an educator, a mentor, and a life coach to many within the salon as well as outside of the salon. Her experiences working in a salon with level systems in place have cultivated her belief in the importance of them and how crucial they are to elevating our industry.
Stephanie loves to be a part of growing people, seeing them set and reach new goals, and
celebrating their successes. Her passion for “passing it on” is what motivates her!
ADDITIONAL INTERESTS & INSIGHTS
- She is a wife as well as a mom to 2 teenagers, so everyday is an adventure.
- She has been to Guatemala 5 times as well as spent 3 weeks in Africa to do mission work.
- She is slightly OBSESSED with running marathons; she currently has 4 Full marathon
medals (Disney World and Vancouver, CA are the really cool ones) and multiple halfmarathon
- The CRAZY girl living inside her has a goal to one day do a full Ironman!
- She loves Millennials!
- Favorite Quote: “We are far too easily pleased.” — C.S. Lewis