Michael serves SSBC as a board member, shareholder and facilitator. He has accumulated over 30 years experience as a stylist, manager, executive chain director and multiple salon owner. For 20+ years, Michael has been the founder and president of Salon Development Corporation, an international company specializing in salon business training. He is a world-renowned recipient of numerous awards for his contributions in helping tens of thousands of salon professionals transform their businesses. The key to Michael’s success is his unique ability to observe current and future business trends and translate them into systems and methods by which salons achieve dramatic growth. Michael is a founder, stockholder, and board member of Summit Salon Business Center.
To view a list of upcoming Michael Cole classes and seminars please visit our SSBC Endorsed Programs page.
ADDITIONAL INTERESTS & INSIGHTS
- In 1975 I became a licensed barber and hairdresser
- In 1976 I won the Midwest Barber Competition
- In 1980 I began educating salon professionals to “better their best.”
- SET: Social-Emotional-Training: Personal Development/Financial Focus
- Over The Top: Salon Professional Focus