Jason fell in love with the salon industry early on, working behind the front desk at a mega-salon and has been working in the industry since. He developed his career as a business leader for over ten years as Salon Director. In that role he expanded the salon to a second location and opened a medical skincare center. He developed and implemented a new payroll structure, a split shift system and opened a call center to centralize the company’s operations. More recently he purchased a small salon with 6 stylists, and in two years the company grew to a second location and implemented a split shift system. Today his salon company has over 30 employees grossing over two million dollars and growing.
ADDITIONAL INTERESTS & INSIGHTS
- As a competitive sailor he was 3 times National Champion, and participated in three world championships hosted in India, Spain and Australia where he placed: 6th, 2nd and 8th respectively, until he aged out of the class at 17.
- Bilingual Spanish/English: US born, he was transplanted to Buenos Aires where he spent his formative years at age 6, and moved back to the US at 21.
- As a passionate traveler he has been to 6 of the 7 continents… Antarctica does not sound appealing…
- Has a habit of rescuing dogs… Five’s the limit!
- He has served on the board of a local art-house historic cinema: The Belcourt Theatre, as well as the Nashville LGBT Chamber of Commerce, and the Nashville Ballet among others.