Greg Edwards serves SSBC as a Summit Salon School Consultant. Greg is a licensed professional with a career that has spanned the past 38 years. He has worked as an educator, speaker and mentor. Greg currently is the FUSE System Administrator for Summit Salon Academy, Tampa and is directly responsible for content development, training and implementation of the FUSE educational system.
Greg is passionate about inspiring service providers, educators and support staff at all levels of their career to be the best that they can be. His bold energy, enthusiasm and creative passion for this industry serve to cultivate the high-ends results that Academy owners are looking for.
Systems Support consulting topics include:
• Educational Systems Design Assistance & Development
• Pivot-Point International Systems support, including FUSE and LAB
• Administration, Staff and Educator Training Classes for FUSE System Support
• Customized Content Development for Learning Paths and Courses
• Setup and Implementation for Salon & Spa Management Systems
• Cengage Learning/Milady MindTAP Support
• Franchise System Support
ADDITIONAL INTERESTS & INSIGHT
- Greg loves to cook and share those dishes with friends and family.
- Greg has quite the exotic pallet. He loves animals because they are always happy to see you and do not judge you when you’re wrong.
- Greg really enjoy helping people to be their best. Motivation is key!