Energize, Inspire… Lead
Human energy is one of the most valuable leadership assets of all—yet rarely are we taught how to make this to its true potential.
Facilitated by Glenn Baker
– TESTIMONIALS –
What was your biggest takeaway from “Energize, Inspire… Lead”?
“The business is not something that the owner controls but something that the leaders guide- it is its own entity.”
“Coach the behavior not the person; listen with the intent of understanding, not answering; planning for a fulfilled life wheel is a great representation of overall picture.”
“PDM questions & coaching verbiage to encourage employees or team members to achieve their goals! Behavior determines willingness!”
“Teaching my staff to track their own numbers; the hiring work sheet; coaching new hires; phone interviewing.”
“Scripts… like, ‘Your behavior isn’t aligned with the person I see. I believe in you more than you believe in you. Until you believe in you, believe in me!'”
LEARN HOW TO:
- Develop the correct mindset and channel your energy and time.
- Understand the needs of today’s ever-changing client.
- Discover the top 5 keys to successful retail.
- Define your role in coaching and mentoring your team.
- Grow your color business.
- Establish the healthy habits required for peak performance.