Customer Service Over the Phone
Are You Making a Good Impression?
Featuring Certified Front Desk Trainer, Ashley Curi
With increasing access to online education, competition is fiercer than ever in the professional beauty industry. Delivering excellent customer service right at the first point of contact with your clients- the phone- is a great way for your salon company to stay ahead of the competition. Certified Front Desk Trainer Ashley Curi teaches front desk guest experts and salon owners how to get the most out of that first phone conversation with guests.
Ashley’s Top 10 Tips for Taking your Customer Service to the Next Level
1. Have a proper and unique greeting.
2. Always mention your name for reference.
3. Speak clearly.
4. Politely ask how you may help them.
5. Book appointments efficiently.
6. Always offer an additional service to compliment the service being booked.
7. Repeat the time, date and stylist with whom they are booked so the guest is able to confirm their appointment later.
8. Always include a sales seed.
9. Practice multi-tasking.
10.Assure guests that we anxiously await their visit.
The Associate Program
Learn the secrets to increasing your salon sales by $10,000 to $12,000 by becoming an educator!
- “Grow Your Own” salon service providers.
- Solve your salon recruitment and hiring issues once and for all.
- Create opportunities for top stylists to become salon leaders and educators in your business.
- Implement a step-by-step program that takes a brand new stylist to top performance in weeks!