Many people ask why it is so imperative to have a great front desk. The simple answer is that it’s impossible to deliver the TOTAL experience that clients expect without a great front desk. They “know" it is important, but not necessarily why it is important.
So, let’s dive in and discover why it is so important to strive for greatness at your salon’s front desk.
Here are top five "whys":
1. The Front Desk is often the First Impression, the Last Impression, and the Lasting Impression.
2. The Front Desk helps to support and grow the salon and the service providers business.
3. The Front Desk OPENS and CLOSES the client’s visit, including closing the clients next appointment, product recommendations, and add-on services.
4. The Front Desk helps to build and keep clientele through referrals, salon tours, effective greetings, being the client’s “personal” shopper for the salon’s retail products, etc.
5. The Front Desk guides the client interactions with the salons and makes the check ins and check outs run smoothly, while being mindful of the client experience throughout the entire visit.
The Front Desk staff are the heartbeat and the pulse of the salon. They keep watch over what is on the books and help the service providers maximize each day. They support the ultimate experience for your salon’s clients.
Having targets and profit-centered goals for the front desk will improve your providers’ bookings, bring in more revenue, and lead to profitability.
If you are ready to see immediate changes in revenue and profit, get started with a Front Desk system that is guaranteed to work. Check out the Front Desk Doctor Kit and The Anatomy of a Great Front Desk.
Or, you can email me, Jackey Bell, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about getting started and special Crystal Focus success product discounts.
2600 Fernbrook Lane N Suite 112, Plymouth, MN, 55447,United States